ET4277 Microelectronics reliability
This course aims to provide the students with a thorough understanding of the reliability issues involved in electronic components and systems. The following subjects will be treated.
- Basic reliability definition and lifetime distributions.
- Reliability prediction methods.
- Physical failure mechanisms in electronic components
- Package related failures
- Reliability screening and reliability testing
- Failure analysis methods
- Reliability data handling
- Design considerations
- System reliability
dr.ir. Andre Bossche
Integrated Sensors, Nano-Fluidic Devices and Packaging Technology
prof.dr. GuoQi Zhang
Heterogenous system integration, 2D materials and devices, wide bandgap semiconductor sensors, digital twin and reliability, multi-scale and multi-physics modeling
prof.dr.ir. Willem van Driel
Solid-state lighting reliability
Last modified: 2022-12-06